What is Team Building?
Team Building is a variety of activities, presented to businesses, schools, sports teams, religious or nonprofit organizations designed for improving team performance, improving communication & interpersonal relationships.
Do I need Team Building?
To identify if you need team building in your business/at work, ask yourself the following questions:
- Are there conflicts between certain people that are creating divisions within your team?
- Do team members need to get to know one another?
- Do some members focus on their own success, and harm the group as a result?
- Does poor communication slow the group’s progress?
- Do people need to learn how to work together, instead of individually?
- Are some members resistant to change, and does this affect the group’s ability to move forward?
- Do members of the group need a boost to their morale?
- Do I feel isolated or misunderstood from any member of my organization?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then team building is for you!
Benefits of Team Building
- Improves Communication & Problem Solving Skills
- Boosts Morale
- Improves Productivity
- Identifies Strengths & Weaknesses
Teams cannot efficiently work together without communication. Improving communication allows teams to make complex decisions together and therefore resolve problems faster.
Teams are also built on mutual respect which enforces trust. This trust is vital in maintaining successful relationships, as without it, companies/partnerships are unable to adapt to changes in their environment and to plan for the future.
Outfit Namibia’s Team Building
Outfit Namibia has developed team building activities that involve communication, problem solving, as well as trust building and planning skills. Our team building is hosted outdoors in nature. By activating the mind and body, our team building ensures that team members are engaged with all their senses. By ensuring fun and challenging activities (as well as the occasional water balloon), we ensure that team building doesn’t become tedious and boring. An engaged and stimulated team, is after all the goal for our team building.
So what next?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s chat about your team building needs!
Team Building options range from Cycling & Hiking Trails, Bush Retreats, Water Sports, Obstacle Course Challenges and Communication Games – the world’s your oyster, we have it all!