Ever heard of “Thoughts become Things”? Our thoughts are incredible at shaping our lives, but how do you attract your desires faster? The answer lies in a little practice called AFFIRMATIONS.
“Affirmations help purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains so that we truly begin to think nothing is impossible.” (Huffington Post,2013) A simple statement repeated on a daily basis can become a mantra to live by and a way of life that will shape your reality.
If an affirmation can inspire, energize and motivate you to reach your dreams, then it is an action worth incorporating into your lifestyle. You can either create your own affirmation or choose one from the list of money, success, health & love affirmations below to get you started.
There are no limits to how many affirmations you can use, but choose the ones that most resonate with you. The more you use them, the faster you’ll rewire your brain to think new thoughts and become what you believe most.
Word of caution…all affirmations should be positive and focus on that which you want to attract in your life.Create visuals in your mind of the affirmations, whilst saying them out loud or quietly in your mind throughout the day. It’s similar to creating a vision board of your desires, only you’re using words to describe them, instead of keeping them as ideas inside your mind.
So let’s get down to it and start affirming 😉
- Money comes to me easily & effortlessly.
- Wealth constantly flows into my life.
- I am a magnet for abundance. Prosperity is drawn to me.
- I am able to handle large sums of money.
- Love is my divine birthright, and I claim it now.
- I am very grateful for all the love in my life.
- I effortlessly radiate positive and loving energy.
- I welcome love and all the good it brings into my life.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- I am superior to negative thoughts and low actions.
- My ability to conquer my challenges is limitless; my potential to succeed is infinite.
- I wake up today with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- I am health, strength and vitality.
- I have a beautiful, healthy, happy body.
- I eat food that nourishes and energizes me.
- My body is healthy; my mind is brilliant; my soul is tranquil.
Like what you read – then share it with family and friends or leave a comment below!
Yours in health & wellbeing,