Outfit Namibia was selected as one of the field based adventures for the Adventure Travel World Summit Namibia 2013!
We’re thrilled to be part of ATWS and cannot wait to represent Namibia on an international platform!
Our adventure for international travelers includes game drives, outdoor fitness training, an obstacle course challenge, nature awareness activities, bush hikes and a few hidden surprises 😉
Travelers will be accommodated in a private camp in the bush, surrounded by wildlife.
Picture camp fires, hearty Namibian dishes and fun filled adventure for the whole family!
We’re excited to welcome ATWS delegates, join us for the most unforgettable experience in the oldest desert in the world!
Need more info?
Outfit Namibia is hosting “Outfit Kids Adventure Camps” in Namibia these school holidays in April & August 2013!
Here is more information on the Kids Camps:
- TO TEACH NATURE PRESERVATION
- TO PROMOTE LIFE SKILLS
- TO FOSTER RESPECT
- TO EDUCATE KIDS ON HEALTHY LIVING
WHAT TO EXPECT
- BUSH HIKES
- OBSTACLE COURSE CHALLENGE
- SLING SHOT KETTY
- RAFT BUILDING
- WATER BALLOON FIGHTS
- BASIC SURVIVAL TRAINING
- FUNCTIONAL TRAINING
- OPEN AIR CAMPING
- COMMUNICATION & LIFE SKILLS GAMES
- & MUCH MUCH MORE!
KIDS BUSH CAMPS – 3 DAYS, 2 NIGHTS (ALL INCLUSIVE)
- KIDS BUSH CAMPS 23-25 APRIL & 17-20 AUGUST 2013
- HOSTED AT HEJA GAME LODGE- N$1,650 PER KID
- MEALS & ACCOMMODATION INCLUDED
DAY CAMPS – 3 DAYS, NO SLEEPOVERS (ALL INCLUSIVE)
- 3 DAY CAMPS 20,21&22 APRIL 2013
- HOSTED AT AVIS – N$1,050 PER KID
- MEALS INCLUDED
- GIRLS & BOYS AGED 6+ FOR DAY CAMPS; 10+ FOR KIDS BUSH CAMPS
- KIDS WHO LOVE ADVENTURE IN THE OUTDOORS!
Need more info or want to book? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org